Tide Microfluidics' novel platform technology allows for the creation of monodisperse microparticles. Our unique platform shows a robust method for the production of microbubbles or microdroplets of highly controlled size with a choice of size in the micron range and a narrow size distribution.
The MicroSphere Creator really does mean "Microbubbles on demand!"
The MicroSphere Creator is our compact and easy-to-use laboratory scale production system. This platform allows the user to produce highly uniform microbubbles or microdroplets on demand and in user defined quantities. The MicroSphere Creator is the worlds first commercial platform on which monodisperse microbubbles can be generated at high production rate. The key advantages of using this system include:
- Set-up and start-up are fast and straightforward
- All wetted components sterilisable
- Compatible with a wide range of liquids and gases
- Plug & play USB-style microfluidic device
- User defined production rates and volumes
- Monodisperse microbubbles or microdroplets with sizes between 1-100µm
- Fully integrated visualisation, inline monitoring and data logging
- Easy to control using the provided PC and dedicated software
Due to Tide's continued growth, we have moved to larger office and laboratory facilities. These premises are situated on the Business and Science park in Enschede at Capitool 41, 7521 PL Enschede. We look forward to welcoming all our customers, collaborators and relations to our new facilities. Our phone numbers and e-mails remain unchanged, so feel free to contact us if your curious about our new location!